BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
National Course Code: BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
Cricos Course Code: 086947D
Duration: 26 weeks
Hours: 20 hours per week
• IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or
• minimum 4 weeks upper intermediate level at UIT.
• minimum of year 11 or equivalent
• minimum age of 18
About The Course
Individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
This course is suitable for:
• Those planning to pursue a career in business.
• Those wishing to enter a different industry sector.
• Those wishing to pathway into higher level qualifications in business or other related qualifications.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.|
|BSBRSK401||Identify risk and apply risk management|
|BSBINN301||Promote innovation in a team environment|
|BSBWOR404||Develop work priorities|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents|
|BSBLED401||Develop teams and individuals|
|BSBMKG413||Promote products and services|
• After completing BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business, individuals could progress to Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualifications in business.
• Project Officer
Assessment tasks are varied and comprise of Observation, Portfolio, Role Play, Project, and Questions. Research activities will be conducted online and using reference material.