CPC50308 Diploma of Building and Construction(Management)
National Course Code: CPC50308 Diploma of Building and Construction(Management)
Cricos Course Code: 084498G
Duration: 52 weeks
Hours: 20 hours per week
• IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or
• minimum 4 weeks upper intermediate level at UIT.
• minimum of year 12 or equivalent
• minimum age of 18
About The Course
This qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within building and construction firms.
This qualification has core unit of competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry.
This course is suitable for:
• Senior managers within building and construction firms.
• Those wishing to enter a different industry sector.
• Those wishing to pathway into higher level qualifications in business or other related qualifications.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBFIM501A||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBHRM402A||Recruit, select and induct staff|
|BSBMGT515A||Manage operational plan|
|BSBWHS503A||Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk|
|BSBWOR502B||Ensure team effectiveness|
|BSBPMG513A s||Manage project quality|
|BSBPMG517A||Manage project risk|
|CPCCBC5001B||Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building|
|CPCCBC5007B||Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contractor|
|CPCCBC5002A||Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction projects|
|CPCCBC5005A||Select and manage building and construction contractors|
|CPCCBC5013A||Develop professional, technical and legal reports on building and construction projects|
• This qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within building and construction firms.
• Students can use this qualification as a pathway to further qualification and/or change of career.
• Project manager
• Construction manager
• Estimating manager
• Sales manager
Assessment tasks are varied and comprise of Observation, Portfolio, Role Play, Project, and Questions. Research activities will be conducted online and using reference material.