BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
National Course Code: BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Cricos Course Code: 087968B
Duration: 52 weeks
Hours: 20 hours per week
• IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or
• minimum 4 weeks upper intermediate level at UIT.
• minimum of year 12 or equivalent
• minimum age of 18
Diploma of Leadership and Management reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communications skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
This course is suitable for:
• Those planning to pursue a career in business
• Those wishing to enter a different industry sector
• Those wishing to pathway into higher level qualifications in business or other related qualifications.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBLDR501||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBCUS501||Manage quality customer service|
|BSBFIM501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a safe workplace|
|BSBSLS501||Develop a sales plan|
|BSBWRK510||Manage employee relations|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
• After completing BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management, individuals could progress to Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management..
• Management Manager
Assessment tasks are varied and comprise of Observation, Portfolio, Role Play, Project, and Questions. Research activities will be conducted online and using reference material.