BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
National Course Code: BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Cricos Course Code: 099328B
Course duration: 52 weeks
Modes of study: On-campus study
organisational learning and capability development.
simulations case studies. Typically, you would learn how to take full responsibility and accountability for the personal
output and work of the others.
is used to build organisational capability.
• This qualification is suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship pathway.
• Students can use this qualification as a pathway to further qualifications and/or a change of career.
• Students who successfully complete this qualification may pathway into further study options: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• RTO Manager
• Career Development Manager (Education Sector)
• RTO Education Advisor
Assessments will be conducted face to face which could include:
Roleplay, presentation, practical observation, written questions and projects
Pre-Training Review (PTR):
- Selection for enrolment in UIT courses will be approved for applicants who meet the qualification selection criteria during the PTR prior to the confirmation of enrolment at UIT. A satisfactory outcome of PTR with authorised UIT Staff or representative will ensure applicants are placed in a suitable course with an appropriate training and assessment strategy, UIT review applicants existing knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications. UIT will then review this information in conjunction with other admission requirements below.
- Relevant work experience will be acknowledged and taken into consideration for the course to be shortened due to your recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission to UIT
GDM Academic Requirements (stream 1):
- Any recognised bachelor’s degree qualification
Note: This stream is for students who aim to enroll into higher education master’s degree programs (ie: Master of Management, MBA etc) Students may receive credits for completed Graduate Diploma units into their master’s degree level program.
GDM Academic Requirements (stream 2):
- Any recognised Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in Vocational Education completed in Australia
Note: This stream is for students who do not aim to enroll into higher education master’s degree programs or/and do not have a bachelor’s degree qualification. Students from this stream will not receive any credit by completing Graduate Diploma of Management units into their future master’s degree level through our higher education pathway partners.
English Language/Literacy/Numeracy requirements:
- IELTS score 6.0 (Academic/ General) or equivalent or must have completed an EAP/ IELTS exam preparation course at Upper- Intermediate Level from Universal English.
- Provide satisfactory evidence that the learner has the required level of literacy and numeracy skills to complete the qualification.
- To obtain an indication of students ACSF Level, students will be required to complete and LLN assessment as a component of the enrolment process. Students are required to successfully test their LLN skills by completing an appropriate level LLN assessment as indicated by the UIT staff during your enrolment process.
- If learners do not meet English and LLN requirements, learners will be asked to take further Language, literacy and numeracy training e.g. IELTS/ EAP English classes
- For LLN test, following scores are required:
- Learning: 4
- Reading: 4
- Writing: 4
- Oral Communication: 3
- Numeracy: 3
- All students enrolling into this program must know how to use the basic computer digital literacy skills and Internet/ email skills.
A Unique Student Identifier (USI):
- In addition, students, will need to provide UIT with their Unique Student Identifier number (USI). A USI is a reference number made up of numbers and letters, unique to each student. This USI allows them to link their previous and future VET qualifications into a single authenticated transcript, through the National Vocational Education and Training Data Collection, and prevents them from losing their record. This allows students to see all their training results, from all their previous providers. A USI Number will stay with the student for life, and must be recorded with any nationally recognised VET course they undertake. Students must obtain the USI prior to enrolment.
- Students must possess an appropriate visa that allows them to study at UIT.
- CRICOS Course Code: 099328B
- Course duration: 52 weeks
- Hours: 20 hours per week
- Holiday break: 12 weeks
Study mode and hours:
800 hours of face to face + 400 hours of self -study
- Fees: $16,000
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBINN801||Lead innovative thinking and practice|
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and Strategic transformation|
|BSBFIM801||Manage Financial Resources|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and Lead applied research|
|BSBLED802||Lead Learning Strategy Implementation|
|BSBLED805||Plan and Implement a mentoring program|
|BSBLED806||Plan and Implement a Coaching Strategy|
|BSBINN601||Lead and Manage Organisational Change|