APPLICATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
- Please ensure that your Application Form is fully completed and signed. Attach relevant supporting documents together with the Application Form when you submit your application.
- Supporting documents will mainly include copies of academic achievements, English requirements and a copy of your passport.
- The UIT Refund Policy forms part of the application and enrollment contract. Please ensure that you read this document carefully.
- Submit your completed application together with relevant supporting documents to:
The Admissions Manager
Universal Institute of Technology
Level 1, 131 Queen Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Phone: +61 3 9600 0087
Fax: +61 3 9642 1470
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Once received, we will assess your application and if successful you will receive a Letter of Offer and Agreement confirming the course for which you have been accepted; course and other fees to be paid; and commencement date(s).
- Communication will be via email either directly to you or your agent (if applicable).
- You must then sign the Agreement and return to UIT as this is your confirmation that you accept the terms and conditions of enrolment with UIT.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Department for assistance.