This website (“site”) is owned by Universal Institute of Technology (UIT) on behalf of its members.
All liability excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this site or the content on or accessed through it; and
- we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the content on or accessed through it.
UIT will take action to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to its attention, within a reasonable time-frame.
All errors and inaccurate Information should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Content on or accessed through site
While UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) has tried to ensure the content on this site is current, accurate and complete, it does not guarantee such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it.
UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) only provides the content on, or accessed through this site, on an “as is” basis.
You must make your own assessment of the suitability of the content for your own purposes. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, this site.
The content does not constitute any advice and should not be relied on as such. UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) may change the content on the site at any time without prior notice.
Right to use site and content
All intellectual property on this site is owned by the authors of the documents. UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) is posting these materials for your convenience solely with the intent to bring them to the attention of its members.
These materials and their eventual Intellectual Property are not owned by UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) and are subject to the authors specified right of use policy.
You may access and view the content on this site provided you only use that content for personal informational, non-commercial purposes and any mention of these documents should include a prominent acknowledgment of the author’s name and of its rights in the relevant content.
You may not use this site or the content on it, for any other purpose or in any other way.
Third party materials
This site contains documents from and links to third parties. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) checks, endorses, approves or agrees with the third party documents content or the websites it links to.
You should ensure you read and comply with these. UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) will not be responsible for errors or mistakes contained in material sourced from Public Domain.
The content of the UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) web site is protected under international copyright conventions.
UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT)owns the copyright of this site and its content.
You are permitted to use the site for personal purposes only. No reproduction of content is permitted without the express written consent of UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) or the authors of third party materials published or linked on the UNIVERSAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (UIT) web site.
Our website may enable you to post comments (for example, on blogs, forums or other public areas). You are responsible for all comments that you post (or that are posted using your username and password).
You must not post any comment that:
- is inflammatory (commonly referred to as ‘trolling’)
- is xenophobic, racist, abusive, harassing or hateful
- is false, defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or constitutes personal abuse directed at other users is obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic, or contains links to other sites that contain or promote obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic material
- constitutes commercial advertising, the promotion of gambling or the promotion of your own site (commonly referred to as ‘spamming’)
- infringes someone else’s copyright, or
- violates any Australian law
For more Information