BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
National Course Code: BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
Cricos Course Code: 087133A
Duration: 26 weeks
Hours: 20 hours per week
• IELTS 5.5 or equivalent or
• minimum 4 weeks upper intermediate level at UIT.
• minimum of year 11 or equivalent
• minimum age of 18
About The Course
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts. They may be members of a project team but with no direct responsibility for the overall project outcomes.
This course is suitable for:
• Those who identify and apply project management skills and knowledge in a wide variety of contexts.
• Those who may be members of a project team but with no direct responsibility for the overall project outcomes.
• Those who support project operations in one or more roles and under direction may also use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
• Those who take responsibility for their own outputs in terms of organisational and project quality requirements, and may have limited responsibility for the output of others.
• Those wishing to pathway into higher level qualifications in the same training field or related qualifications.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBPMG409||Apply project scope-management techniques|
|BSBPMG410||Apply project time-management techniques|
|BSBPMG411||Apply project quality-management techniques|
|BSBPMG413||Apply project human resources management approaches|
|BSBPMG415||Apply project risk-management techniques|
|BSBPMG416||Apply project procurement procedures|
|BSBPMG417||Apply project life cycle management processes|
After achieving BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice, individuals could progress to Diploma of Project Management or other service industry areas.
• Communications liaison • Contracts officer
• Estimator and scheduler • Project administrator
• Project analyst • Project assistant
• Project coordinator • Project officer
• Project records officer • Project support
• Project team member • Quality officer
• Small business operator
Assessment tasks are varied and comprise of Observation, Portfolio, Role Play, Project, and Questions. Research activities will be conducted online and using reference material.