Fast track your coffee Barista skills with accelerated teaching methods. Our essentials course packs all the knowledge you need to get started as a barista over 2 days. This course combines both coffee theory and practice on our Nouva Simonelli machine for espresso, as well as an introduction to advanced alternative brew methods and an optional, dedicated Latte Art class on day 3.
– Discover bean types, blends, single origins and the history of coffee
– Learn to operate and adjust the grinder and espresso machine like a professional
– Learn industry standard espresso extraction techniques including brew ratios and trouble-shooting for perfect espresso every time
– Accelerated learning of steaming and texturing all milk types to perfection
– Discover, learn and practice the “Melbourne” coffee menu.
– Your barista skills are taken to the next level with an essential introduction to Alternative brewing methods/ filter coffee
– Pro tips for real “Café workflow” efficiency and customer service
– Develop your barista resume and get assistance for job search and interview techniques
– Advanced development of your new milk skills to produce perfect “micro-foam” for latte art
– Learn the fundamental skills for “Free Pour” latte art and drinks presentation.
– Learn pro tips and trouble shoot to improve your latte art designs.
– Learn the fundamental skills for “Etching” latte art, and make your own design.
– Extensive latte art practice session guided by your trainer